Thursday, November 04, 2004

Job

 
Guess I am in demand.. Got a job offer doing sales and also got called to attend an interview. Unfortunately I declined both.
 
I declined the interview because it was a programming job which I dun remember when I applied it. Not really looking for a programming job so I declined without hesitation.
 
As for the sales job, there was a lot of head banging and discussion with parents before I actually made my mind to decline it. Although I would have loved to give it a go but due to the fact that the pay is low and the company's policies are really strict (ie no reach target, sack), I had to decline it. I know those are really not good reasons but then I had to take into account that I have car payments still to make and if I do get sacked I won't have a backup plan.
 
Anyway its a bit too late for me to change my mind as I have already gave my reply to the GM. Just hope that she does not think that I am fooling around cause I was darn serious about it. Ish.... back to the market then..
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home