Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Nite Out

 
Its 2am. Going to bed soon. Had a very long evening. Went for The Incredibles with a few of the guys. Not as I expected. Story was alrite but would have prefered a bit more slapstick. Not funny enough. I give it a 6 out of 10. 
Went for Sushi with ling ee then met up with derek in Ipoh Garden South although it was raining cats and dogs. 
Proceded to east and caught up with Choo Leng. Ended up in Friends. Quite a cosy place with a pool table. Ended up playin pool with two girl. Found out that they are doing their SPM. Ouch... out of limit.... hahahaha 
Then they left and started playing with 2 other girls.. Confirm a lot older but as usual I didn't say much as I didn't know wat to say so just concentrated on pool. Man I sucked. Malu..  
Played a few racks and got tired so ended the nite. Here I am writing this. Trying to figure out whether I should continue writing but then I guess I'm out of things to write so Good Nite Malaysia!!!
 

1 Comments:

Blogger kimfluttersby said...

hey kor...those lil chicks practise alot. how often do you practise pool? they have the time..you don't... it's alright.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home