Saturday, November 13, 2004

Hols

 
I'm back in Ipoh. Been back since Thurs mornin. Left KL at around 7am although I had only around 3hours sleep. Went out drinking with colleagues as one of them was going to get married.  
Anyway I'm going to be back in Ipoh till around Mon or Tues as Raya is tomorrow. I will go back on Mon if I have friend who are attending Armen Van Buuren gig in Zouk but I doubt anyone is going cause everyone seemed to be broke for some reason. In that case I will only go back on Tues morning.  
But then Wed I won't be going to work either cause will be having a company trip to Sebana Cove Resort in Johor. I'm actually dreading the trip cause as you know everyone from my team has left and there are only 5 of us. Of the 5,2 are already not going so left 3. Sian lah. What more it has been raining cats and dogs? I have a feelin that we would be stuck in the hotel most of the time. Unfortunately I can't find a reason not to go. haiii.... 
Hmm why am I talkin about sad stuff when I should be thinking of how to spend the rest of my day. What should I do? Who should I meet? Decision decision decision.... thats all for now...  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you never know - maybe you'll meet some chun chicks leh -jen-

4:27 PM  
Blogger sze said...

if you decide to ditch the company trip, come and look for me la. though i am having exams haha. but we can still go have fun :)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home