Wednesday, January 05, 2005

New Year

 
5 Days into the New Year and life is going on as normal. Nothin much had happen during the eve of New Years. Celebration has been somewhat dented due to the tsunami tragedy. 

Well was at Erwindo's place to celebrate the evening with the rest of the gang ie mich (who left early - biatch keke), su lit, ling ee, vincent, mengkeong and jessie. There were some other people that I didn't know. Calvin, Jon and Oswin went to Bar Savahn and as much as I wanted to follow them I couldn't cause I promised Erwindo and also he had prepared the food. 

The nite started off as usual with everyone being late. Food was prepared by Debbie and her frens. There were pasta's, satay, chicken stew (apparently a sri lankan version), aubergines and drinks... plenty of beer and liquor. I was suppose to bring my vodka watermelon but it didn't work out so I have a watermelon in my fridge right now which would dry up soon if I dun eat it. Anyone wants to try failed vodka watermelon please do drop by. 

At the begining there weren't much to do so we ended up watchin dvd - The Incredibles like we always do nowadays when we hang out at erwins. Finish the movie and just sat around chatting when someone suggested we 'hoi toi'. I was reluctant at first cause I just wasn't bothered but after much persuasion I decided to just play a few games. Erwin and Mengkeong started winning as usual and when I lost what I had laid out I quit. Things started to turn around when I left and for the first time ever, erwin and mengkeong started losing. And losing bigtime at it. Erwin's colleague came by and they were even bigger players so I dunno wat happen cause I left after they came. 

Anyway at around 1 I left to join Nicky, Kevin, Pang, Joeboy and gf, and teckjoe and gf for mamak at williams. Packed as usual. That place ah..I need to open one myself I think. Good money ler. Nothin much was done after that. Went home watch tv and slept. Damn productive right.. haha Anyway once again I wish Everyone a Happy and Blessed 2005.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home