Sunday, July 04, 2004

Futsal


 
Who was the smart person who invented this wonderful sport called Futsal? Where a bunch of unfit maradonna wanabes could show off their dribbling skills?
 
Anyway Friday nite was all about futsal. After an eternity of not exercising, Jon came up with the idea of gathering a bunch of ppl to play futsal at Sports Planet. Everyone was so enthuthiastic about it but once the games started for... hmmm 5 mins you could see most of us trying to catch our breath as if the world is running out of oxsigen and that everyone was tryin to get substituted. Unfortunately for all of us, there was only 10 of us to begin with and no chance for substitution. Due to that reason, all of us had to hang on to our dear lives rotating being the keeper so as to be able to rest for awhile. All of us played on until, praise God 2 more players arrive and substitution started. In the group of people, only myself don't smoke but I seemed to be running out of breath more frequently. Maybe its due to the fact that the last time I actually exercised was like 4mths ago.
 
Oh well the game went on for like 45mins but everyone was so darn tired. Erwindo came up with an idea to make things more interesting which is to put some money into it. When that happened, things started gettin more interesting. Although it was just a small sum, everyone started puttin in more effort and so did I. At the end, my group won. Oh how it felt good to win. I wanted the feelin to go one but a new feelin caught on, which was the feelin of tiredness. Anyway game ended, went home, slept and I actually slept for 11h. I can't believe it myself but when I woke up my body was aching like mad. I think I need to exercise more.
 

2 Comments:

Blogger sze said...

I suck big time at futsal. Bleh.

7:30 AM  
Blogger dezy said...

Re: Futsal post months ago (yes, I'm basically reading what's been going on in your life for the last 6 months!).

I LOVE FUTSAL!

But the problem is if you use one of those proper small futsal balls - it's like kicking a cannonball when you have to shoot. Although it is good for dribbling if you are a greedy bugger like me! ;)

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home