Monday, June 28, 2004

Mel's back from UK. Met her on thursday nite (I know I'm 4 days late). Had some drinks with her, Jon, Steph, Warren and Yuen Kuan at Spicy Sri Hartamas. Laughed our brains off bullshitting about the past, the present and the future while at the same time watching Lord Of the Rings being showed on big screen. Had a damn good time. Later just before we left, Mariam (Beautiful!!!), Black and Navin came over. Sat a while more then left cause have to work. *sniff*

Anyway woke up to watch 2nd half of the footie match between England and Portugal. England were leading 1-0 with Owen scoring in the 3rd minute. Was starting to fall asleep when things got really exciting and I actually was fully awake. Next thing you know Portugal equalised and into extra time it went. Portugal then scored just at the end of extra time and can you believe it, England scored. I was jumping for joy running around the house. Luckily I managed to stop myself from shouting toooo loud. Unfortunately as I had guessed they lost on penalties. *shucks*

Friday was a day of procrastination. Where to go? What to do? Who to look for? Ended up going to Kafe 7 in Subang Square. Its a pool and foosball place. There were a lot of ppl and a lot of girls... I'm so sad man. All I can do is look and nothin else. Shucks. Anyway was there till about 3 and after that started feelin like shit cause the place was smokie. Had such a bad sore throat after coming out.

Sat woke up at 1130 cause suppose to go for the Travel Fair. Wanted to miss it cause of my freakin throat but then decided that I wanna buy some tickets for my parents.(unfortunately the prices were too high) Ended up only going at 3 cause Jon the smart ass decided not to wake up for his meeting and slept. If Cal didn't wake him up we would have waited the whole day. Was walkin around the place checkin out the prices when an angel appeared before my eyes. At one of the booths, there was a beautiful and eye catching saleperson. Couldn't believe my eyes. Neither could Jon but unfortunately the both of us did not have the guts to approach her so all I could do was admire her from afar. I think we were quite obvious and she noticed. We were like vultures seekin out our meal. Anyway that all we could do so we just continued walking and still ended up walkin back to the booth to take a last look of my angel. *sigh* I need to do something about it or else I would be an old and lonely man.

At nite went to Rush, the old Viva which has a new management. Deco nice. Very retro. 60's feel. Unfortunately that place sux. Layout was so bad that the didn't even have a decent dance floor so we left quite early. Ended up at playing Xbox at cal's place till 5am and then back home.

Yesterday was bad. Woke up at 330pm with my whole body aching and head throbbing. No idea why but I think it is due to me sore throat. Although it was better I still felt like shit. Watch some tellie and then at 530 cal called to go for lunch/dinner. Ended up at Nasi Kandar(hey was told curry helps ok) and then to play starcraft. After that off to cal's for fifa2004 rematch. The day ended at 1230 and with me still feelin like shit. Even now as I am writing this, I am not that well. A bit feverish, lightness in my head like floating. Might go see doc later. See how lah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home