Tuesday, June 22, 2004

OK its been a few days since I last came in here, not much has been happening.

Friday
Friday nite was fun. Went out with my colleagues for a drink. It was suppose to be a farewell thing for 2 of my colleagues who would be leaving at the end of the month. Went to the ever so romantic MCd's for dinner in pyramid. Broke wor everyone... Anyway proceeded to Cafe Flam for a drink but unfortunately it was still early so they were still in cafe mode and it was fully reserved. Well went over to QBar but it was empty so we managed to get a a corner area all for ourselves. Ordered our 2 bottles which we were told comes with 12 mixers. Was so happy but alas our happiness disappeared when the drinks came. Basket when they meant 12 mixers they meant 12 cans. Where got enough? Ended up going to 7-11 and sneaking in an extra 4 cans of pepsi. Pepsi lemon to be exact. Partied till we ran out of drinks and the table next to us started passing us theirs so we partied with them.

There was this one girl, Kelly that came up to me and gave me a drink. I thought...hmmm got chance to know someone tonight. I was over the moon but at the end of the day when I asked her for her phone number... no can do, she asked for mine and said she would msg me but till now no news. How sad!! But live goes on. Got home by 430am and after shower fell onto the bed and right to sleep

Saturday
I think I only slept like 5 hour or so cause I was tossing and turning and my stomach was hurting due to maybe the maggi goreng we had after Qbar. Anyway had to wake up by 1130 cause Jon was suppose to fetch me back to Ipoh around 1230. Fathers day mah of course must go back..missed the sepang rave for it. See I'm a filial son ok and I love me parents. Anyway Jon only came over to get me at 1 and we proceded to fetch calvin who told us that we need to go see Oswin who was leaving to aussie for a few days for work. Oh he is such a jet setter. Twat! Dun get me wrong he is a nice guy but still a Twat.

Anyway looked for him then went for lunch. Had indian and only left for Ipoh at 4. Reach around 6 and just hung out at home the rest of nite catching up with parents and football.

Sunday
Went for lunch with parents to Koh Samui, a thai restaurant. Dad was so looking forward to it cause we have not been there a long time probably for a year. Use to eat there a lot but then for some weird reason we stopped. Well with all the anticipation we entered the restaurant and waited patiently with a growling stomach to be disappointed with food so sweet one can get diabetes. Ok i'm exagerating a bit but it was sweet. Never expected dry curry beef to be so sweet and the meat so dark and tough. Dad was so disappointed. Will make it up to him when I can.

Bad news arrived after lunch. Jon's car is in the workshop and we can't go back unless we wait for sonnie to come back from kl so I was given the task to help find alternatives instead. Didn't manage to so had to wait and wait and wait. Finally at 8 sonnie was back and we left Ipoh at 11. Arrived in KL at 1am. First time I've ever reach KL so late.

Anyway thats all that happen the past weekend. Nothin much interesting happened yesterday. Oh I lead such a boring life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home