Thursday, January 06, 2005

New Year New Beginning

 
So it is the New Year and I guess it started a bit badly. What with the Tsunami tragedy and also my frustrations with where my life is heading to. 

But then I think things are startin to turn around cause I got some good news. I just got offered a Project Manager position at XM Expanded Media. This is definately a good chance for me to show the people around me that I can succeed in the working world. 

I know it won't be an easy task as it is totally different from what I'm doing right now but I'm sure with hardwork and determination I would be able to cope to a change in environment. I'm so happy. I'm so nervous. I'm so scared. hmmmmmm all this mix feelings....Headache already! Time to try and relax and take it all in. Damn.. it is a good start to the New Year. hahaha  

3 Comments:

Blogger dezy said...

Your new company has one smart website!

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dearest vin,

don't be too fickle minded. since you have been telling me that you need a new working environment, isn't this is the golden chance that you have been waiting for? indeed this is a good start for a good new year! best of luck from me.... don't think too much!

love lots,
mei

4:41 PM  
Blogger alvint said...

hmmm mei... i dunno if you will be readin this but why do u say i'm fickle.... did i say i'm deciding whether ot not to take the job. Did in any of my sentence i mention that... I'm just curious why u suddenly said that. please do explain...

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home