Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Nothin Betta to do

 
Since I'm free I decided to give this a go. Here goes.. 

Three screen names you have had: 

1. ^iceberg  
2. b|ackie (no idea why I used this) 
3. Alf  

Three things you like about yourself:  

1. I am Jack of all traits, Master of none  
2. Like SY and Szez, I can hold down more alcohol than I dare to admit.  
3. I can juggle, make balloon animals..hahaha. 

Three things you hate about yourself: 

1. I procratinate  
2. I'm to lazy  
3. I'm fickle minded  

Three things I am wearing right now: 

1. Grey Shirt  
2. Black Slacks  
3. Clark Shoes.  

Three things you have bought recently:  

1. The Novel - 'Taikor' by Khoo Kheng-Hor.  
2. 2 Magazine - Stuff and FHM  
3. L'oreal regenerating cream - HAHA. Mom says I should try it cause of the wrinkles
around my eyes.  

Three things that scare you:  

1. Being alone  
2. Being Broke  
3. Not Having a job I like  

Three things on your desk:  

1. Laptop  
2. Lip balm  
3. and a lot of rubbish  

Three things you can't live without  

1. Family  
2. Friends  
3. The Internet  

Three good ways to describe your personality:  

1. Friendly  
2. Silly  
3. fickle  

Three parts of your heritage: 

1. 1/2 Hokkien  
2. 1/2 Cantonese  
3. Apparently I might have some Siamese blood in me  

Three of your favourite books at the moment:  

1. I dun read enuff so can't say  
2. Does magazines count  
3. Astro Guide I guess  

Three of your current favourite songs:  

1. none in particular  

Three new things you want to do in the next 12 months:  

1. Fly a plane  
2. Make more money  
3. Find a gf - HAHAHA  

Three things you want in a relationship: 

1. Laughter  
2. Understanding  
3. Friendship  

Two truths and a lie:  

1. I want to be a pilot.  
2. I am good looking .  
3. I started wearing glasses at the age of 5.  

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or the same) that appeal to you:  

1. Smile  
2. Eyes  
3. Hair  

Three things you just can't do:  

1. Twirl a pen.  
2. Sing.  
3. Get to know girls - i'm so bad at it.  

Three things you say the most:  

1. "cibai!!" - I shall refrain from sayin it to much 
2. "Biatch."  
3. "wassuupppp" - i know it is old but who cares  

Three places you want to go:  

1. St. Louis for Mardi Gras  
2. Japan/Korea for the chicks  
3. UK to visit my bro with my parents  

Three of your favourite hobbies:  

1. Hanging out with friends  
2. Watch Astro/DVDs  
3. Sleep  

Three things you really want to do really badly right now:  

1. Sleep  
2. Learn to fly a plane  
3. Sleep  

Three careers you're considering:  

1. Pilot  
2. DJ - one can dream  
3. Book cafe/Restaurant owner  

Three kids' names:  

1. Alvin  
2. Simon  
3. Theodore  

Three things you want to do before you die:  

1. Actually finishing the Bible  
2. Buy my own plane  
3. Travel. Lots of it.  

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully (ok no need to die):  

1. Mel Anne  
2. Jean Ong  
3. Derek Yeung  

1 Comments:

Blogger dezy said...

Firstly before I do this: Who are Mel and Jean?

OK, now for the answers:

Three things you like about yourself:
1. Enjoy the beauty of playing football
2. Being level headed/calm
3. Being able to think laterally

Three things you hate about yourself:
1. Sleep at irregular hours
2. Don't do regular quiet time
3. Not having the commitment to do the things that I know I should do

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. All black adidas basketball shirt
2. Blue Giordano boxer shorts
3. Glasses

Three things you have bought recently:
1. Dome Spaghetti Spicy Olio
2. Wednesday's Star Newspaper
3. Tokens to play Time Crisis 3

Three things that scare you:
1. What happened to Job in the Bible
2. Being paralysed whilst being fully conscious
3. The dark (well sometimes)

Three things on your desk:
1. Lego bricks
2. Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English
3. Light green pencil

Three things you can't live without
1. Air
2. Water
3. Food

Three good ways to describe your personality:
1. Patient
2. Friendly
3. Observent (to a degree)

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Hakka
2. Cantonese
3. English

Three of your favourite books at the moment:
1. Woody & Nord: A Football Friendship
2. El Macca: Four Years with Real Madrid
3. The Life Of Pi

Three of your current favourite songs:
1. Err I listen to what's around me

Three new things you want to do in the next 12 months:
(realistically or from a fantasy point of view?)
1. Have a holiday in Hawaii with a beautiful woman
2. Go to space and look at planet earth
3. Play against Barcelona in full Nou Camp

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Fun
2. Respect
3. Err good sex (am I allowed to say that?)

Two truths and a lie:
1. I have been to Rome.
2. I have been to Paris.
3. I have been to Berlin.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Long hair
2. Good body shape
3. Pleasant disposition

Three things you just can't do:
1. Anything musical
2. A rubik's cube
3. Drive a Ferrari

Three things you say the most:
1. Uh-huh
2. O.K.
3. Something Homer Simpson says a lot but can't remember.

Three places you want to go:
1. Old Trafford when ManUtd vs A.C. Milan
2. Carrington
3. Heaven

Three of your favourite hobbies:
1. Playing football
2. Playing futsul
3. Reading well written e-mails/blogs

Three things you really want to do really badly right now:
1. Eat a roast lamb dinner with roast potatoes
2. Followed by Bailey's Haagen Daz ice cream
3. With a good bottle of red and friends

Three careers you're considering:
1. Writer
2. Postman
3. Football coach

Three kids' names:
1. Benjamin
2. Ryan
3. Rebecca

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. See the question:
2. Three new things you want to do
3. in the next 12 months

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
1. Err..that might read this website? Tuan Yee (?)
2. Bert Han
3. Cindy Teoh (?)

And how come, in this technological age, is there not a question that says: Three favourite websites ?

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home